• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by purificatore

  1. P

    Lg Monitor or Asus?

    OK thank you. You have the Acer XB27HU, what do you think about the XB280HK bprz?
  2. P

    Lg Monitor or Asus?

    Hi Mike, I will use the monitor only for games. I want a high video quality when I play with games like The Witcher 3
  3. P

    Lg Monitor or Asus?

    Hi Guys, I have a big question for you. I bought the Nvidia ASUS Strix GTX 980 TI and now I would like to buy a new monitor. Could you help me to decide which of the following monitor is better? Asus PB287Q LG 34UM95-P Some people told me LG and other Asus... What do you...
Back
Top