• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by PunjabiPlaya

  1. P

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    entry!
  2. P

    20% BluRay & HD Players, may work for PS3

    Damn, has anyone else tried? I'm going to go check it out tomorrow myself. See if i can pester a manager or someone into it.
  3. P

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1. Build another AMD system 2. Phenom
  4. P

    eVGA 680i OC results

    Usually, the Vcore is stable at idle. Once you load it, then you really see the droop. When I run Orthos, it goes from 1.392 to 1.386, but when I run TAT, it droops to 1.35x Some nasty droop, but nothing that can't be corrected. Where would we be without CPU-Z?
  5. P

    Want a good laugh? Read the Presler EE Reviews at NewEgg

    Pros: Only one word is necessary: FAST! I upgraded from a P4 3.4Mhz and this is completely much faster. Intel is really on a roll lately. Cons: Absolutely none, buy this NOW and stop getting all those blue screens of death from your old processor. Other Thoughts: *This chip almost feels...
  6. P

    Anandtech Brisbane 65nm Review

    Delicious. Anyways. Just a die shrink = cooler, a little better OC. Anything else anyone sees (at least until the 2nd revision of 65nm parts)? Maybe some 65nm Opteron OCing??
  7. P

    FS: 7800GT CO, A8n SLI Premium, 3800+ Venice

    FS: (for now) evga 7800GT CO (470/1100) $130 OBO Asus A8n SLI Premium (I've gotten it to 330MHz) $90 OBO 3800+ Venice (tops out at 2.65GHz for me) (some bent pins, nothing that isn't fixable) $45 OBO PM or email: msingh@swbell.net
  8. P

    Post your highest dram Freq with OC

    Probably nothing you'd notice. My old rig (read: transitioned to family's computer) had a 3800+ with DDR500 and the same 7800GT SLI. Noticed no difference between the DDR500 and DDR400. The benchmark diffference was statistically insignificant (~100 pts cpumark). It's not worth the money. If...
  9. P

    Hmm

    Well, I have no annoying whines or such. I've been noticing voltage droops and random freezing that was never there before. I guess now that I have some nice high end parts, my free Ultra PSU isn't going to cut it. Also, why did I spend $30 on those Sycthe S-Flex fans when I can still hear that...
  10. P

    Hmm

    K, ordered teh Corsair. Yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  11. P

    Hmm

    Well, the corsair only puts 3x18A, while each GTS is 30A. The seasonic is a good 4x18A. Just worried that if I decide to SLI in the future, there won't be enough juice. I don't know how the Corsair could be GTX SLI certified. edit: I am hovering my finger over the order button for a PCP&C...
  12. P

    Hmm

    Ok, so my crappy $50 Ultra PSU is going to die soon. Time for my last upgrade to my system (yea right) Anyways On nvidia's site, it lists the seasonic s12 650w as certified for 8800 GTS SLI. So I was thinking of getting one ($170 is not bad). Anyone got any spare thoughts/drawbacks...
  13. P

    Need to vent about a 50" plasma

    As it is always. Except for Black Friday I guess. Well, I guess you pay for that via standing outside all night/morning and fighting off soccer moms and illegal immigrants for some cheap electronics, which most of them don't even know how to operate. /end rant
  14. P

    AMD Athlon 64 FX-74 & Quad FX Platform Review

    Ahmdahl's law comes to mind... Anyways, here's some more fuel for the fire that is the insanity of the enthusiast market...
  15. P

    AMD Athlon 64 FX-74 & Quad FX Platform Review

    Clearly, in WinXP, QuadFx is no match for kentsfield. You can argue about how unclear or how clear the review was, but that's your own problem. The benchmarks clearly state Intel is ahead here. I don't mean the architecture or the elegance or w/e, just the numbers. However, due to the lack of...
Back
Top