• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pumaszi

  1. P

    48" OLED : LG vs Hisense, Sony, Philips... as monitor.

    I now is the same panels. Question is exactly how they handle e.g pixel refresh cycles, whether they properly support 4:4:4 colors ... . In UK Hisense was 600£ vs 1000£ for LG.
  2. P

    48" OLED : LG vs Hisense, Sony, Philips... as monitor.

    Hi. Anyone's trying Hisense 48A85 OLED, Philips or Sony OLED 48" as monitor? How is compare to LG (as monitor to PC)?
  3. P

    Anyone using a 55"- 60" 4K Tv as monitor?

    Hey there guys Does anyone uses 55" or bigger 4K TV as monitor? Planning to buy TV-monitor, and I do not know what size 49", 55" or 60" I'm afraid that 55 may be too large as a monitor, although I like large displays (I also own projector) Used for: 50% - PC 25% - PS4 25% - movies DPI does...
Back
Top