• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pu1se80

  1. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    I messaged seller on eBay and haven't gotten a reply yet. My guess is he doesn't want to deal with returns. It is what it is I guess. I'm not too concerned anymore. If I don't hear back from the seller soon, I might just try to put this on eBay for a loss. (I will be honest about it's issues.)...
  2. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    Bizarre, this seller is claiming the overclock is possible with this monitor. Also, it's nice that he's actually translated the promotional materials...
  3. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    The stand is awesome. I really like the pivot stand, not shaky at all. It has no issue lifting, tilting, or going into a vertical position.
  4. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    Only the scaling part was in relation to HDMI, the other points were valid independent of input.
  5. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    I've sent an eBay message asking for a refund. The lack of 120hz did not affect my choice to return. The stuck green pixel, excessive light bleed, poor black levels, ghosting, and poor scaling/image quality over hdmi did. In fact if the monitor did OC to 120hz I still don't think I'd stick...
  6. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    gtx 680
  7. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    Ok, so I admit I am new to the display overclocking thing but it's not looking great. I am able to go overclock all the way up to 120hz and get an image though it doesn't look like it's any smoother than the default 60hz. I also get artifacting at 90hz and above. I am currently using the...
  8. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    OMG It's HERE!!! lol. Woke up this afternoon and it's sitting on my couch, thank god roommates were around to sign for it. Seriously though, it shipped Friday from South Korea and it's sitting in my living room on Monday afternoon. That has got to be expensive for them! Time to dig in :)
  9. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    Also, I should point out that if looking at the specs of both the 2720md and 2730md models, if the 2730md did not support higher refresh overclock, it would actually be a downgrade from the 2720md as the 2730md is missing Display port, Component input, and SPDIF audio output. Wouldn't be the...
  10. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    Well I don't read korean but in the promotional material with the series of pictures it specifically mentions 125hz. To my knowledge none of the other catleap models promotional materials has this image or the word(number?) 125hz appeared. That, and the seller adds this to his posting...
  11. P

    CrossOver 2730MD LED-P 125hz Overclockable

    "This is a copy and paste from my post on another forum, thought it applies to this discussion as well (not much info right now on this model)" Just wanted to post that I've went ahead and ordered the 2730md-p. I've actually already gotten the tracking info minutes ago. From the looks of it, I...
Back
Top