Recent content by pstlouis

  1. P

    GIGABYTE AORUS AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    Where in the bios is the setting for spread spectrum ? I want to disable that option.
  2. P

    GIGABYTE AORUS AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    thank you it work's. The reviews where instructive because i had that motherbard and it gave me info about it.
  3. P

    GIGABYTE AORUS AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    I have the Gigabyte Gaming 5 AX370 and was wondering how to enter extreme calibration in the bios ? The manual said nothing about it and the enter key doesn't gave us different options. You have to enter a key to get the option and i doesn't know which one has i tried different key and gave me...
  4. P

    msi afterburner voltage % ?

    Is there one of you that know how the voltage % increase in afterburner represent in mv ?
  5. P

    GTX980Ti or GTX980 SLI ?

    That what i read from HARDOCP review on the GTX980Ti. Will be better for the moment with one GTX980Ti or wait to see what windows 10 will bring with DX12 app. :confused:
  6. P

    GTX980Ti or GTX980 SLI ?

    Lost of money doing so. :(
  7. P

    GTX980Ti or GTX980 SLI ?

    windows 8.1 pro 64 bits Asus maximus hero VII i7 4790k 4.4GHz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250g Western digital black 2TB Asus ROG swift 2560x1440p. Is it better to have a GTX980Ti with 6g of ram or GTX980 SLI with 4g of ram ? For sure the SLI will give me more power but less ram vs GTX980Ti...
  8. P

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 SLI 4K Video Card Review @ [H]

    I had a flex SLI cable that was gaving me problem with my samsung 4k display. When i used the evga SLI pro bridge all my prolems went away. What kind of bridge you are using for that reviews ?
  9. P

    Watch Dogs Performance and Image Quality Review @ [H]

    I had crash, flicker and stutter at 4k. I change my SLI bridge flex cable to a EVGA pro SLI 2 way bridge Rv 2.0. That solved all my problem at 4k res. :p
  10. P

    Watch Dogs Performance and Image Quality Review @ [H]

    The articles that you did for Watch dogs is fantastic and help a lot to adjust the setting of the game. I try the res 2560x1440 with a GTX780TI SLI. Work ok but the 4k res no way to have it work properly. A lot of flicker and crash. I think that the dev and NVIDIA for that game in 4k are not...
Back
Top