• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by PrvtChurch

  1. P

    Ek 290x backplate Contact

    From what I understand adding a small dab of tim to the thermal pads does little for cooling but can help to keep the pads in place when attaching the waterblock/backplate.
  2. P

    Tubing

    I am getting ready to begin my first watercooling loop but I had a question. I want to use Mayhems Pastel coolant but have read that it has some incompatibilities with certain types of tubing and was wondering what tubing is best. I am looking for clear tubing btw.
  3. P

    Time Lapse PC Build

    Cool build, that PSU rocks btw.
  4. P

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    that is absolutely AMAZING managerman. one of the coolest builds I've seen.
  5. P

    Burnt PSU wires- Seasonic X850

    pretty much this ^ in my experience the main cause of burnt wires is either loose connections or shoddy workmanship, as long as you don't buy dirt cheep and secure your connections its not an issue.
  6. P

    Suggest me please

    I am personally a big fan of Seasonic units.... The x650 is always a good option.
  7. P

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    It looks amazing and I must say that even the always ugly poop-colored noctua fans look good.
  8. P

    Favorite Recent Case ?

    I love the look of the Cosmos 2 however I would probably build in a 900D or 750D depending on space constraints
  9. P

    Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

    I went from a 600T to the 750D and the latches is THE thing I miss most. I also don't like how easily the rear panel will bow out if you try to stuff to much cables behind the MB tray.
  10. P

    Bad framerate on the 2014 Corvette tach

    I completely agree, I remember back in the day when monitors were triple the resolution of TVs. It BAFFLES me as to why 2560x1600 monitors are not cheep and everywhere, and why we cant buy a reasonable laptop with at least a 1080p screen.
  11. P

    Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

    I love this case... been very happy with it and many of the complaints people have had are very true. using screws instead of latches is a major disappointment especially at its price point.
  12. P

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Just replaced my case and am fairly happy with the results although I think the old case looked just a bit better cable wise. I still need to get around to doing some proper cable sleaving.
  13. P

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I forgot that was in my rotation..... oops
  14. P

    Adobe Flash Player Replacement 'Shumway' Lands in Firefox 27

    The whole issue of memory leaks is one of the reasons I run the 64bit Nightly build, the more RAM I can throw at it the less often I have to restart FF. I have seen it eat north of 6GB of ram before.
  15. P

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Back
Top