• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by primarchlion

  1. P

    Microcenter HX520 83.99 AR and HX620 93.99 AR

    The TX 750 Watt looks good too, though I haven't read any reviews. One 12V rail with 60 amp max maybe I might buy. Says $89.99 AR but each rebate seems to require a UPC. BTW, I own an HX620 and it is a very reliable power supply. Have an OC Q6600 and an 8800GTX on it. TX750
  2. P

    X-Fi Xtremegamer $50 after MIR

    I doubt Creative is going to release another stand alone card for a long time. They will probably just update X-Fi like they have been doing, same chip, different SKUs. What kind of speakers do you have, if you don't have high end speakers you probably won't hear a big difference. I think it...
  3. P

    COMPUSA Closing ALL Stores!! SALE!

    I hope they honor the rebates that have already been submitted. I did one of their erebates a couple weeks ago for a free after rebate wireless card. It won't even begin processing till the return period is over. Doubt I'll see that $25.
  4. P

    [H]ot: Xbox360 HDMI + Orange Box + Bioshock + Two Worlds + Marvel UA + Forza 2 = $400

    When I try to add to cart it says the item is unavailable.
  5. P

    YMMV Seagate 750GB PATA for $56

    Thanks for the tip Modred. My stores were already out of stock at the original price so I probably don't stand a chance =(
  6. P

    Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty -- $85 after MIR

    Rebate also applies to the one with the 5.25" bay that has all the useful stuff. Makes it $125. Also has a remote. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102014
  7. P

    halo 3 for 46 shipped!

    Just got mine, it did ship from Illinois and I am in Pennsylvania.
  8. P

    [H]ot: Xbox 360 Delux for $280 and 80Gb PS3 for $480

    They have FFT back up for preorder and now GH3 is in stock instead of shipping 108 years ago.
  9. P

    ABS 1300W ATX Power Supply (6 X 12V Rails, 80PLUS, Active PFC) w/ 320GB HDD $399.99

    I would get it if it came with 3 24 pin ATX connections.
  10. P

    Newegg deals 9/24/07

    Z-5500 is tempting. I already have a Z-2300 which is very nice but its a couple years old. Is it good to mix subwoofers? Mine is 120W, this is 200W.
  11. P

    [H]ot: Xbox 360 Delux for $280 and 80Gb PS3 for $480

    They took down the final fantasy tactics for psp preorder. Guess I don't have to buy a psp now.
  12. P

    halo 3 for 46 shipped!

    Not today, wish there was tracking.
  13. P

    LED Fans, fun or gets old fast?

    I personally like the Antec Tricool fans. They have three setting and push a decent amount of air. Three blue ones came with my Antec 900 case but I ordered some green ones from Jab-Tech.com for pretty cheap. I have been building computers for a long time but am definitely not an expert...
  14. P

    [H]ot: Xbox 360 Delux for $280 and 80Gb PS3 for $480

    Looks like 360 might be back in stock again. That was fast. Do you know if you can use this code more than once or if you preorder with it will they wait for the last item and ship it as a huge bundle or ship it piecemeal, the shipping prices seem pretty low but I live in PA.
  15. P

    [H]ot: Xbox 360 Delux for $280 and 80Gb PS3 for $480

    Looking into preordering Guitar Hero 3 using this code but it says the expected ship date is 12/31/1899.
Back
Top