Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Reformatting would definitely take care of the problem, but I don't think you will have to.
First thing I'd do: change your antivirus. I use Avast with good success, and it is also free. Run a full scan.
What browser are you using?
You all know how it works. When this gets released, we'll have a bunch of hooligans with plastic guns and buckshot running around. Next thing ya know, we'll have another civil war.
-amused-
Yes, and no. Apple's more recent notebooks have all had soldered CPUs. And, even though the market for VIA chipsets is miniscule, some of VIA's more recent MOBO/CPU combos have been soldered.
Is nice for the size factor, but would make it so that the most valuable piece which could be...
Curious if anyone knows the DDing laws here in Terre Haute, Indiana. As far as I have seen, there is not any law against it (besides the normal trespassing laws, etc).
Things are getting a bit tight in this economy, and I just don't have enough for current bills. So, selling a few things I have had lying around unused. Prices are negotiable, however I can't change them much. Prices include shipping unless otherwise stated.
Asus KGPE-D16 Dual-Opteron Server...