• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Posidon42

  1. P

    FS: Dell i5 Laptop + warranty, 9x 2TB HDDs, 15K Server drives, 120x38 Fans, Cisco...

    might be interested in some of the drives to augment my server
  2. P

    WTB, yet another win7 key

    Nnoooo!!! Serious bummer.
  3. P

    WTB, yet another win7 key

    Buy a technet subscription and get all of the keys you'll ever need.
  4. P

    FS: Turnkey 6172 G34 4P

    Sold already??
  5. P

    CO: Free Server Rack

    Where at? I'm in the Springs and could pick it up in a couple of weeks when I get back in the US.
  6. P

    WTB 4P G34, Folding for the [H]orde!!

    I couldn't find his ad for this. Any details?
  7. P

    WTB: First 4P Parts

    unless this beer is affecting my math, that would be ~$200 to populate all 16 slots with that memory.
  8. P

    WTB: 4x G34 heatsinks (passive 2u supermicro)

    I have the 4 that came with my case that I probably am not going to use.
  9. P

    I saw something interesting last night

    Impressive. You have done more in three days than I have done in the last three months :(
  10. P

    Cheap home for SWTX is your ears can stand it!

    Were you talking about the rosewill case or the supermicro case?
  11. P

    Cheap home for SWTX is your ears can stand it!

    My bad. Though he was pulling a Gryphon ;)
  12. P

    Cheap home for SWTX is your ears can stand it!

    I'll take one. PM inbound.
  13. P

    [FS] AMD Opteron 4P IL part out

    So tempting but the economy sucks. Not sure what is going to happen if sequestration kicks in. Might not have a job in the next couple of months. :(
  14. P

    F.S: 4x Opteron 6128

    ygpm
  15. P

    AMD unveils Opteron 6300 goodness

    very nice. hope you got a better deal than I can find on ebay. You could buy a decent used car for the price of a 4p system with those!
Back
Top