Recent content by popswala

  1. P

    [WTB / US] Black WC Fittings

    made a few more changes to parts list. I keep running into lil issues since I don't have all the parts in front of me to see what i'm working with. go figure. rigs all set up and just need a few fittings to bring her back online. plz don't let my rig stay down to long.
  2. P

    Project: Queen of Blades

    man is that sexy. I soo want that. its looking sweet so far. keep it up.
  3. P

    [WTB / US] Black WC Fittings

    up I go. looking for 45* adapters and a 90*. On the 45*'s though, I'm looking for the straight ones and not the curved so possibly just adapters if no one has them.
  4. P

    [WTB / US] Black WC Fittings

    I'm keeping them in mind. I'll hit you up when I have the extra $$ for them. gotta do my brakes today which is stretching it $$ wise. Thanks
  5. P

    manofthem's sale thread

    nice stuff here. I had the 6000 mouse. best fitting mouse I ever used to my hand. these items shouldn't last to long. I'd snatch a few up if I had the $$. glws and free bump for ya.
  6. P

    t_ski's gotta sell some stuff - check the thread often for updates and make offers!

    man i wish I had the funds for those few things. glws man. Top notch seller here. Buy with confidence.
  7. P

    [FS] Yurduns FS Thread

    wow, that kb is still here? really wish i remembered about that when I had the cash. I'll definitely grab it. hopefully I'll remember come next pay.
  8. P

    NZXT Phantom case: lotsa airflow and perks.

    man that is super clean. Tons of room to spare. thats a sweet rig looking at your sig. nice job.
  9. P

    [WTB / US] Black WC Fittings

    wkend bump
  10. P

    FS: Alienware Aurora R3 - includes SSD!

    I like the case. Wouldn't mind having that to do a lil modding. glws on this. That thing is huge.
  11. P

    The NZXT Gallery

    I'm diggin' it. Really clean and sharp looking. Great job. Thats a nice lil setup you got for your game room. The headphone stand looks like one of those things to hang banana's on lol.
  12. P

    FS: Watercooling Parts, Logitech Keyboard & Mouse, Xbox 360 HD

    hows the condition on that res? any stress fractures or anything? how long you run it for?
  13. P

    FS: Watercooling Parts, Logitech Keyboard & Mouse, Xbox 360 HD

    Happy B-day to you. you have any pics of that ek res?
Back
Top