• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by popatheart

  1. P

    Budget Gaming Rig | WoW Only!

    Sorry, should of clarified. I don't expect to get the OS in this budget, works spotting that =)
  2. P

    Budget Gaming Rig | WoW Only!

    Hello everyone! First time poster on this lovely site. I've been out of the PC game for a while now, I'm a designer so I generally live in Apple land. But I've recently decided to build up a PC to play WoW on, as my macbook isn't cutting it. I don't need anything fancy, just look for a cheap...
Back
Top