Recent content by pokehergently

  1. P

    Microphone Input = Speaker Output

    After fiddling with it a tad more I got sound to come through the microphone, however it is ALSO picking up sound through the speakers so it echoes. I did this in the Sound properties by unmuting the microphone slider under playback.
  2. P

    Microphone Input = Speaker Output

    Bear with me here because I have a bit of explaining to do. My rig had an Audigy 2 ZS that all of a sudden began producing crackled and distorted audio in addition to causing a frame rate drop when this occurs during games. Audio coming through Vent, etc, would also be crackling. So I...
  3. P

    Official G80 Series 3DMARK06 SCORES

    3DMARK06 SCORE = 7101 GPU TYPE@SPEED = BFG 8800gts 513/792 (stock) CPU @ SPEED = x2 3800+ stock speed MEM @ SPEED = 2GB Patriot memory (Was cheap but I had to loosen timings and won't OC without loss of stability. WATER COOL Y/N = No OPERATING SYS = XP DRIVER Version = 97.44
  4. P

    New AMD s939 Opteron Information

    So I was planning on picking up an x2 3800+ today because my cpu is dead. What's the deal on the opterons? How are the 144, 148 and 150's ocing? Or is it just the 165/170?
  5. P

    2405FPW, I hardly knew ye

    I would most likely get really drunk and throw it off a building and then take a sledgehammer to it. Sure worked for that microwave that one time. Even broken appliances can provide much joy.
  6. P

    what revision of dell 2005FPW do you have?

    A02 made in October. Have one stuck pixel but it doesn't bother me at all. Very minor backlighting issues but this is my first LCD screen so I'm not sure what you guys would consider minor. Overall I am very happy =)
  7. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    Argh, the system runs awesome when it's not crashing. Slapped on the quake 4 demo and although I get great frame rates @ 1650x1080 4xaa and everything set to high I can't play it for more than 15 seconds without the game crashing. Thanks for all the suggestions.. I guess I'll just have to...
  8. P

    got my 2005FPW in the mail yesturday

    I also recieved mine yesterday =) One dead pixel but I don't really notice it unless I'm right in front of the screen and looking for it. From what I can tell it has some backlight issues but this is my first LCD so I'm not sure what to expect. So I would appreciate a good method also.
  9. P

    2405FPW, I hardly knew ye

    I saw your post on another forum about this, condolences man. Just so happens that I got my 2005fpw today (opened it up about 5 minutes ago), and I don't know what I'd do if it broke =/ Luckily, this behemoth of a desk I'm using isn't going to break anytime soon. Anyways, hope things turn...
  10. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    So last night I reinstalled windows xp. Had to restart the installation 5 times due to it stalling at certain intervals. The odd thing about that was the first time it almost finished. Then the other 3 times it stalled at exactly 34 minutes left. Last time it went finished. When I say stall, I...
  11. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    Oh no offense taken don't worry. I welcome all criticism. I may have sounded a bit short mainly because of how much grief this has caused me and how much time I've spent on it. It's actually been a while since I've ran most of those troubleshooting procedures and I was probably at least a little...
  12. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    Now, don't you think that perhaps it is just a faulty motherboard? I've never had decent stability with it, and the rest of my components run just fine. I don't believe that this particular motherboard has these super requirements just to run stable, even at stock settings. Now, if you have some...
  13. P

    Are Klipsch ProMedia amps prone to failure?

    Same here. Blaring mine right now, and they sound great.
  14. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    I did try my his ram in mine also, and it stilled performed miserably. He has OCZ something or other I don't remember which one. It was a higher end model I think. I'll try upping the voltage on the memory, which I'm sure I've done before with no effects but I'll try it again. I've spent...
  15. P

    Problems with MSI K8N Neo2 plat

    I kept the voltage at stock. I tried raising it a few times with no positive effects so I set it back to stock. That is what you are referring to right? http://anandtech.com/memory/showdoc.aspx?i=2015 That's my memory.
Back
Top