Recent content by Pockets

  1. P

    New Problem

    Lemme see if I can make this simple to get. Dish setup: Dish -> Box 1 -> direct to TV (up stairs) | | My TV (downstairs) Now from the connection downstairs I plugged the cable straight into my tuner, didn't work. So I put a signal splitter in to watch...
  2. P

    New Problem

    Feel kinda like a jackass making all these topics with no other input but I am on my ends here. Recieved my Happauge PVR-150 today from newegg, installed and downloaded the drivers for windows MCE. Everything seemed to be going fine untill I screwed in the cable cord to the tuner. MCE can't...
  3. P

    video on monitor but not TV?

    Well, the problem is still there but after a reformat with windows MCE it now displays video like it should? Still can't get it to work on WMP but this should work just fine, untill I can get a TV card and try out Beyond TV. Thanks for the help guys.
  4. P

    video on monitor but not TV?

    Well, I have taken an older IBM PC and after slapping in a ATI 9500 pro connected to a 30" HDTV via S-video, I get a "acceptable" picture on my TV. I can navagate without a monitor for the the most part but there is a problem. When I try to watch a few movie clips in windows media player they...
  5. P

    I just can't get into WoW

    I too did the 10-day trial after everyone kept telling me how great it is, I just couldn't get into it. I played on different servers and had 4 characters at lvl's 7,9, and one at 10. My main reason was I just kept getting lost, I had no idea were the hell to go! I felt like a retard of...
  6. P

    Just a little Help

    I know it's not nice to start your first post on a message board with a request but I'm on a time limit. Just a little history, last built the PC I am on now (1.1ghz duron, 256 meg, other old stuff) and boy have things changed!! I set out to build a new PC to play some games and less...
Back
Top