• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Planettera

  1. P

    PC won't turn off - power supply issue?

    I had this happen to me when I updated the drivers for my sound card in the past. It may be a driver that may be intereferin with you system normal functionality. Did you do any recent driver updates? Bactrack you steps.
  2. P

    FS: Huge Hardware Software Clearance Sale.

    Yes, still available.
  3. P

    HELP: 5870 FAILURE

    OK. Here is the thing. Just in case my card is defective, I already got an RMA to send the card back. If the card is defective and if I don't send it back for another card, I have only 2 days left for an exchange before I'm permanently stuck with the card. To answer some of the questions...
  4. P

    HELP: 5870 FAILURE

    I purchased an XFX 5870 XXX edition from Newegg.com and had to get my video card RMA'd for a replacement due to vertical striped appearing randomly when within a 3 week period. I am now on my 2nd replacement card and this one also started to act up. The vertical stripes appear when my PC is...
  5. P

    WTB: AGP and PCI video card

    Sorry for the typo. The card I have is Nvidia GeForce5950FX 256MB AGP 8X.
  6. P

    FS: Huge Hardware Software Clearance Sale.

    I have the following items which I have saved for spare part that I no longer need. Priced to be shipped in U.S only. I accept Paypal, personal check, and money orders. Pictures can be emailed upon request. No Disappointment in the condition of the items assured. PC Case: Brand new...
  7. P

    WTB: AGP and PCI video card

    I have a brand-new sealed in a OEM bag Nvidia GeForce5500 APG video card. PM me if your interested.
  8. P

    WTB:P4 Socket 478 Motherboards

    I have a gently used ASUS P4C-800E Deluxe mother boards with Pentium 4 3.0 Intel CPU with heatsink and fan attached. PM me if interested.
  9. P

    How To Turn Off?

    Think I couldn't explain it properly. When a cursor stays on one certain place for like 2-3 seconds it activates or opens that application. I want to disable this option.
  10. P

    How To Turn Off?

    I have 3 laptops and they have XP Pro, Vista Ultimate, and Windows 7 Premium installed. On all of them if the mouse cursor stay on a certain spot, it activates that feature. For instance, if I move the cursor on the red "X" on the top right corner, it will close the current window. How...
  11. P

    Looking for a good full ATX case

    I also did a lot of looking around for a full tower case, and I decided to go with Cooler Master ATCS 840 and couldn't be any happier. However, I have to admit that Lian Li cases are the best that comparing many to eachother, but a bit more on the expensive side. I would have gone with a Lian Li...
  12. P

    ATCS-840 Black Finish issue

    This is very odd. I also have a black ATCS 840 case. I purchased 2 of these then returned one because I changed my plans. I wiped them woth with wet towels and no such problem what so ever.
  13. P

    HELP: Missing drive letter in "Send To"

    No, I dont' want to delete drive letters. I want to add drive letters that don't show in my Send To folders. I found a solution online for my issue. Here is the link: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/customize-the-windows-vista-send-to-menu/
  14. P

    HELP: Missing drive letter in "Send To"

    That particular folder isn't located there. I was able to access the folder that way in XP but it seems like it must be located somewhere else in windows 7.
Back
Top