• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by planetjeff

  1. P

    What is wrong with my intel heatsink? Bad plastic pin?

    I think I see what might have happened. I'll take a look at it.
  2. P

    What is wrong with my intel heatsink? Bad plastic pin?

    One of the plastic pins on the heatsink for the i5-750 retail CPU seems to be built improperly. I will link a pic so you can get an idea of what I mean: Not a very good picture, but perhaps you can see the problem. That pin will NOT go through the holes in the motherboard, which is...
Back
Top