Recent content by PL7

  1. P

    Samsung monitor not displaying most resolutions properly?

    Went where I bought it and we tried it on various other computers and cables. It's the cable that is faulty.
  2. P

    Samsung monitor not displaying most resolutions properly?

    Alright, tried it on a brand new asus laptop at different resolutions through an hdmi-hdmi connection. The screen just blinks as if it tries to switch between analog/hdmi but doesnt end up displaying anything. Works perfectly in VGA there again. So I guess it's either the screen or the cable...
  3. P

    Samsung monitor not displaying most resolutions properly?

    I have a problem with a monitor I just bought and I sure could use a hand figuring this out. I just bought a samsung sa24a350h monitor. Plugged it VGA at first since I didn't have the HDMI cable. It worked perfectly at 1920x1080. Got a noname 30' HDMI cable today. I'm using an ATI sapphire...
Back
Top