Recent content by pk7677

  1. P

    Evga SC gtx 980 SLI low gpu usage in BF4

    I have found the video turns out just single player, but I did ask the guy who made the video how much fps he was getting in multiplier. I made a mistake I assumed he was getting good fps and went with the purchase. Guess I have to upgrade the rest of the system to get the performance I want...
  2. P

    Evga SC gtx 980 SLI low gpu usage in BF4

    @acid_burn:my monitor is an asus 144hz monitor doesn't have gsync it's not one of those Korean overclockables @odellus:I thought about my cpu before the purchase I went on YouTube and saw one guy who has the same cpu as me run bf4 around the frames you said minimum 110 fps so I...
  3. P

    Evga SC gtx 980 SLI low gpu usage in BF4

    Before I began I want to tell you my specs i5 4670k Stock Evga Gtx 980 SC edition in SLI Z87 G45 msi Gaming motherboard 2x4 GB 1600mhz Gskill memory 1000 watt EVGA platinum PSU Corsair H100 cooler 120GB SSD Windows 8.1 64bit Standard Latest nvidia driver 344.60 I think The problem...
  4. P

    Does any one here have 290 crossfire and plays BF4?

    I'm on windows 8.1, did a reinstall of windows 7, wasn't working out so I did a reinstall of windows 8.1 again, Just last night I uninstalled 14.3 beta and went back to 14.2 beta and now I'm getting 100~120ish on Ultra, this is really weird. I unparked my cores and disabled ULPS, overclocked my...
  5. P

    Does any one here have 290 crossfire and plays BF4?

    What are your avg fps in battlefield 4 with 2 290s in crossfire mode? Please post your setting and your frames below. I have 2 290s and no matter what setting I pick from the game I can't hit 144 fps to utilize my monitors high refresh rate. Currently using 14.3 beta and I was expecting to high...
  6. P

    First time overclocking whats the next step? (2500k)

    I overclocked my 2500k to 4.0 ghz @ 1.25v, run prime95 for an hour and 30 mins and here are the temperatures http://i.imgur.com/QUjNU.jpg My question is do I still got some extra room to reach 4.5? If I want to hit 4.5 what are the steps? should I go to bios and raise the multiplier to 45 and...
Back
Top