• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by PJMonty

  1. P

    137 GB hard disk limitation with Shuttle SB83-G2 ?

    The Shuttle system is an SB61G2 with an FB61 motherboard. It has 1 GB of RAM and is running Windows 2000 with service pack 4. I just ran Windows update on it 10 minutes ago and it has every possible update that MS has to offer. I just installed a brand new 750 GB SATA hardrive and then went...
  2. P

    137 GB hard disk limitation with Shuttle SB83-G2 ?

    Hi, I am helping a friend upgrade his Shuttle. He has a SB61G2. When we put it together a few years ago, I discovered the IDE and SATA controllers were limited to 137 GB hard drives. Anything bigger was simply formatted as 137 GB and the space was wasted. I have found a different...
Back
Top