The best deals that I seen were 30% off iPod accessories. I picked up a car adapter and some other ipod stuff - but everything else was the usual 10-15% off. The last time I was in there they were packing up some of the items on the shelves. Remember, not all stores are closing, so all the good...
Seen this monitor at my local CompUSA clearance sale for $612 - that's 10% off the sticker at $679. I think the sticker on the back of the monitor said it was a Nov 2006 model. Not sure what they have in stock - they're closing this store down and the sales people couldn't tell me if they were...
I just seen this monitor bundled with a Gateway desktop computer at my local Costco today. The bundled computer had a Intel 6300, 2 Gigs of ram, 400 gig sata HDD, TV tuner, front Firewire and composite AV jacks, Vista, wireless keyboard and mouse,the Gateway 24" monitor and the audio SoundBar...
I don't think Newegg will offer the 24 at all with the fix - I think that they're clearing out the old stock to make room for the new higher priced Z model.
Not a fact - just my opinion - a gut feeling.
Went to check out the Gateway 24" monitor at BestBuy and after 10 - 15 minutes of viewing it my eyes started to ache. I tried to adjust the settings but was just plain annoyed with the audio from the menu - I know that it can be turned off, but after reading the Gateway thread today and alot of...
Hello - In the next few months I'll be upgrading my rig and getting rid of my two 15" monitors with one 24". The two five year old displays (KDS) still work great but I just can't stand the split screen in the middle anymore. I'll be editing video and using Photoshop(no games, internet or...