• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pirinos

  1. P

    DDR2 Memory Optimization

    So much.I don't have that amount of time:eek: .I'll run it for 12 hours and see what happens.
  2. P

    DDR2 Memory Optimization

    I have no stability issues for now.I have run Memtest86+ for 3 hours it passed all the checks.I guess i leave it alone for now.Thanks all for your help
  3. P

    DDR2 Memory Optimization

    I know it works with this setting,I oc the CPU only.I didn't touched the RAM.So i would like someone to advice me about the proper settings of the RAM.These are the deafult settings:).
  4. P

    DDR2 Memory Optimization

    Hi all i have recently oc my system and currently i am running: CPU : Core 2 Duo E 7400 @ 3.6Ghz(bus speed 400Mhz,multiplier x8,5) Motherboard : Asus P5Q PSU : Thermaltake Purepower RX Cable Management 600W RAM : #1 KINGSTON KHX6400D2K2/4G DDR2 4GB (2X2GB) PC6400 800MHZ HYPERX...
  5. P

    BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

    Greetings from greece Can i have a code?
  6. P

    BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

    Thanks mate your offer is appreciated.
  7. P

    BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

    pm me a code bro i can get one in time
  8. P

    BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

    Am i slow or what?i can get a code in time:(
  9. P

    If U Dont Understand My Silence .....U'll Never Understand My Words

    If U Dont Understand My Silence .....U'll Never Understand My Words
  10. P

    BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

    bro do you have any other code?thanks in advance.:)
Back
Top