• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pintball

  1. P

    G34 pr0n

    Ok thanks, the things is we are in winter and i didn't start to use a lot the server ( i'am working in data analysis,so i'am bad for my computer because i over use them).So i wonder if it will work in summer because this server is in my room and i don't have any air conditionning. So now i have...
  2. P

    G34 pr0n

    Hi guys, I see you have nice configuration for you opteron processor. I just bought a tyan S8236-IL motherboard and an opteron 6214 interlagos. And the chipset produce heat like hell.I have a HAF 932 case and the thermaltake heatsink and fan on my processor who is at 14 ° on iddle ( i don't...
Back
Top