Recent content by pinkiwong

  1. P

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    People still play this?! I gotta get back in.
  2. P

    Ipad case

    Anyone else? I have already heard of these. Just trying to see what my options are.
  3. P

    Ipad case

    Does anyone know of any good Ipad covers that have an integrated grip?
  4. P

    What the hell is wrong with this brand new copy of Halo 4?

    That is the weirdest corruption I have ever seen, and from a new game?
  5. P

    Halo 4 review

    I thought this was a Halo 4 thread.
  6. P

    Logitech G700 or Razer Mamba?

    Logitech, hands down.
  7. P

    Buying smartphone off ebay?

    It would seem wise to determine how much data usage you are going to need. Your post seems to show that this would be a key point in your decision in buying a phone whether off of Ebay or otherwise.
  8. P

    Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5?

    I would have to say Galaxy Note 2 as well, but I noticed this thread is a comparison of the Iphone5 and the Galaxy S3. :D
  9. P

    ati radeon hd 4870

    Thank you for the reply. Yeah, still learning and quite clueless about this kind of stuff. I guess I'll give it a try and see what happens.
  10. P

    ati radeon hd 4870

    Hello, I was just wondering if this would be able to handle the upcoming Call of Duty game coming out. I know this is a rather general question. Any reply would be appreciated. thx.
  11. P

    Help choosing video card

    I'm just going to point out the elephant in the room and go ahead and say that allowing for fans will allow for much higher powered cards which will allow for you to easily upgrade to a card that can handle your desired application.
Back
Top