Recent content by Pigbristle

  1. P

    SFF Case for mini-ITX GPU/MB

    One of the problems I have with many of the new mitx cases, is they still seem to be on the long side (depth). I see more & more people having turned their pc's side on when placed on their desk because the depth is to long. Not nice when you got the buttons/usb/badge logo on the front & you...
  2. P

    SFF Case for mini-ITX GPU/MB

    The fact you can hide the psu & drives in the back compartment out of the way, is what made this case a big favorite/seller with many pc builders in the first place. . And just because the top & bottom bracket in the Air240 is more than 10mm, doesn't mean a new smaller m-itx case bracket can't...
  3. P

    SFF Case for mini-ITX GPU/MB

    Well the Air 240 is 320mm high, so 2x 120 fans stacked tightly on top of each other +10mm top & bottom, shall we call it 260mm? So that gives us 60mm smaller in height.than the original Air 240. (or possible 1x120fan with the option of an 80, if needed.) Width, maybe the 120 fan would have to...
  4. P

    SFF Case for mini-ITX GPU/MB

    The m-itx I'm waiting on...........
  5. P

    Fractal Design - DEFINE Mini

    I would almost agree except for the top fan grill that protrudes out slightly. Spoils the look a little for me...
  6. P

    Fractal Design - DEFINE Mini

    Eight fans in a matx case? this guy must own shares in the electric company :)
  7. P

    Fractal Design - DEFINE Mini

    This case has no side window & buttons on top/front of the case, ideal for people who have their PCs under desks or tables Right?!!!! So thanks very much for giving us a fan controller on the BACK where it's really difficult to get at???? cheers :o( ps: & where's the white version?
  8. P

    Three things bug me about this case. 1. Fan controller at the BACK, really?!!! 2. For...

    Three things bug me about this case. 1. Fan controller at the BACK, really?!!! 2. For matx, its still to long to fit under my desk. 3. Where's the white version?
  9. P

    Anyone else waiting for Z68 mobos?

    So a lot of people waited for Z68 knowing that they would have both onboard graphics (even if just for backup) & overclock ability, correct? Well I now find out that some cards, Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 comes with no video output socket... Am I the only one who feels a little bit let down by...
  10. P

    Anyone else waiting for Z68 mobos?

    And why should you have to fork out for a backup graphics card?, when you've already paid for integrated cpu/grapics chip & Z68 board?
  11. P

    Anyone else waiting for Z68 mobos?

    WRONG!!!! Its needed for............ 1, when I decide to upgrade my video card, I will still be able to use my pc while selling/buying my new video card. 2, If my discrete graphics card fails (as in the past) Im still able to use my pc. 3, When the time comes to sell on my pc, I have...
  12. P

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    Dk975, thanks for the reply. I just didn't want to set myself up with a load of grief, because my system has been so stable. But I'll go ahead and do the upgrade now. cheers for the help
  13. P

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    Hi guys It's been 18 month since a built my system & it's been solid as a rock. With thoughts of me going to Win7 64 on the horizon. I have been very tempted to go for this: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310064/27-99-kingston-kvr800d2n6k2-4g-4gb-/ Can anybody advise me to any...
  14. P

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    Hi guys It's been 18 month since a built my system & it's been solid as a rock. With thoughts of me going to Win7 64 on the horizon. I have been very tempted to go for this: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310064/27-99-kingston-kvr800d2n6k2-4g-4gb-/ Can anybody advise me to any...
Back
Top