Recent content by picasso1850

  1. P

    Rationalize the 500w vs 600w PSU

    lol....ok 600 watt it is!
  2. P

    Rationalize the 500w vs 600w PSU

    so we can close this thread by saying...I dont need the 600w, it wont be as efficient- just get the 500w ?
  3. P

    Rationalize the 500w vs 600w PSU

    looks like they just slashed the price....but here you go.. http://www.case-mod.com/store/power-supplies-seasonic-c-29_97.html likewise ebay purchases can be had with that ~20 difference
  4. P

    Rationalize the 500w vs 600w PSU

    well my question stems from my inability to choose the Seasonic S12 500w or 600w PSU as my next purchase. I plan to have a quality gaming machine but im still unsure of the return of investment if i were to go with a 500w or 600w PSU from this manufacturer..... 600 just sounds logical...
  5. P

    The 2005 Great Power Supply Round Up

    thanks... dont agree with report?
  6. P

    The 2005 Great Power Supply Round Up

    Who has the knowledge, the memory, THE LINK!!!!! Less then a month ago one of the major hardware sites released a powerful review of 12-14 of the best power supplies out there. I am having the hardest time trying to locate the link again ( i forgot to bookmark it) DOH! I am hoping someone...
  7. P

    Antec phantom 500watt PSU 130$ after 20MIR

    Toms hardware just finished up a review of PSU's and Phantom came in with high regards http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/200507111/stresstest-08.html
  8. P

    AMD Tech Tour Bundles

    I can pick up either bundle for a 'service-fee' if anyone is interested. Let me know
Back
Top