• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by photoman

  1. P

    MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

    Edge Yes, got some ideas from the case mod section from this board. Thought about adding at least a 120mm on side door and rerouting some of the cables thru hole on the other side of case. Found great info here on others Centurion case mods. Thanks for pointing me in right direction all...
  2. P

    MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

    Wanted to update those who responded to my temperature concerns. I received and installed my AC Pro7 and wanted to share my new temp stats. These are my new idle temps click for larger image These are my temps after 2 hour Orthos click for larger image Here were my before...
  3. P

    MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

    Thanks for your input on my temperature problem. I did order a Artic Cooling Freezer Pro 7. $30 bucks cheaper at Directron (http://www.directron.com/lga775cooler.html than Newegg! I decided on this based on reviews and from this forum. My ambient room temps are 70-80 degrees (florida) with only...
  4. P

    MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

    Hi, I'm new to overclocking and very concerned about my temperatures. I'm running with the stock HSF on my e6300. My CM case only has one 80mm intake fan and one 120mm exhaust fan. I'm attaching temp readings at idle and for a 10 min TAT workload test. Currently overclocked at 2.6ghz, FSB clock...
Back
Top