• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Phoenix26

  1. P

    File Server Tower Case

    Lian Li make some great cases. This one would do you nicely -> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112243
  2. P

    VMware Port Forward Problems

    The machine is in a data centre so isn't behind a router or anything so I can't get the VM assigned another IP address (unless i pay for another). The host machine has an ip address 91.121.xx.xx and so if i try to connect to 91.121.xx.xx:31139 I was expecting it to connect to the VM, please...
  3. P

    VMware Port Forward Problems

    I've been trying to get a virtual machine running on my OVH dedicated server and am having problems getting port forwarding to work correctly. From what I can tell everything is setup correctly but tests on the virtual machine always return the port as closed. Both the physical machine and...
Back
Top