• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by phire

  1. phire

    [WTB] s24 ultra ultra

    sorry guys. Got busy for a bit. I’m going to have to pass on all of them for now. Forgot it’s almost holiday season.
  2. phire

    [WTB] s24 ultra ultra

    Need to flee the walled garden and I think the S24 ultra is peak smartphone. Anyone have one they want to offload? Preferably without a hosed battery?
  3. phire

    FT - Mac Mini M4 256/16GB - Trade found

    If by some freak chance you end up just selling it or the dock alone, I’d be interested. Bump otherwise.
  4. phire

    FS: 1TB HDD, Sony Pulse 3D Headset, Cheap RX 9060XT 16GB

    Can I call dibs on the ram while I double check the speed of my current sticks?
  5. phire

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I have at least six or seven of the older style ones if those would work. I can look at them when I get home from work.
  6. phire

    FS/T: Random ram, watches etc/ LF: 12th gen Dell 2.5" SAS hdd with caddies, mini pc for Opnsense, Intel 2.5Gbe nic, 64gb 2.5 ssd

    You still have this? I need to check if this will work for me when I get home today
  7. phire

    FS/T: sold

    Pm sent
  8. phire

    all sold!

    Pm sent for both ssds
  9. phire

    Sold Todays Sale :> 2013 Mac Trash Can (Xeon, 64gb, FirePro D700, 1TB)

    Second dibs if he falls through depending on the price. For the whole thing
  10. phire

    WTB: Laptop

    Current dell is a 7490 with the i7 8th gen and 32 gigs of ddr4. It’s decent but the charging via usbc is janky and the fhd display leaves a lot to be desired now that I’ve seen my lady’s MacBook.
  11. phire

    WTB: Laptop

    My trusty latitude is nearing the end of its effective life so I need to start looking for a replacement and figured I’d ask all you fine gentlemen. Things I want: 11th gen i7 or better 32gb + mem 512 ssd 2.5k or better display Decent keeb And that’s about all I can think of. Let me know...
  12. phire

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Still got any of these?
  13. phire

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    In my experience yeah. If it’s something particularly valuable sometimes we’d ask for a donation to the site.
  14. phire

    Sold: Dell Latitude 3310 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop

    Can these be used with a pen?
  15. phire

    TPLink Omada Gateway + Switch

    You wouldn’t happen to have any omada PoE gear to go with this would you? Regardless I might be interested.
Back
Top