Recent content by philameena

  1. P

    Is my PSU (460W) enough for a new 8800GT ?

    arghhh! You're melting my brain now :p Due to the 'difference of opinions' here I posted the same query on Toms forums too. Looking at the specs label on the PSU, they come to the same conclusion as Danny. Not enough current. At best.. you're pushing the PSU to it's limit. At worst it will...
  2. P

    Is my PSU (460W) enough for a new 8800GT ?

    Right. So I need a new PSU. I'm favouring the Corsair HX-520W. Assume I'll be fine with that ?? It's on Dannys list.
  3. P

    Is my PSU (460W) enough for a new 8800GT ?

    ? What do you mean. I don't understand. :confused:
  4. P

    Is my PSU (460W) enough for a new 8800GT ?

    My current system.. Intel Core2 Duo E6400 Gigabyte 965P-DS3 4 X 1Gb DDR2 RAM 4 X SATA HDD 1 X DVDRW 4 X 120mm CASE FANS 1 X 4 port PCI USB Hub 2 X USB powered addons (mouse + wireless dongle) I'm looking to buy an XFX 512mb 8800GT AlphaDog Extreme (OCed to 640MHz) card. Will my...
Back
Top