Recent content by phenglie

  1. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    The room lights are on :D
  2. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    It's a little more blue here than in person. There's actually two white led strips (underside desk tray and one behind the workststion cube on the right) but isn't showing much here. :D . .
  3. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    Some other lighting shots. Yeah I know cable management isn't the best, having two workstations doubles the headache. I'll have to figure something out later. . .
  4. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    Oh *doh* Sony RX100 ISO 800 :D
  5. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    ISO? I back my stuff up to external blueray so I'm cool with the two 3.5's. I use a 1TB Raid 1 setup using two WD Blacks. My boot drives use two 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD's in Raid 1. The 540 is nice but a tad thin and the window is a scratch magnet. Don't ever use paper towels on the...
  6. P

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    Two 3D workstations (Q9550 and i7-4930K) KVM switched to a 27" Dell AH-IPS monitor. Stand alone Sony VAIO Ultrabook SVS151. . .
  7. P

    Corsair Carbide Series AIR 540 Computer Case Review @ [H]

    Hey all I'm new here just happened upon this thread while perusing all things "Corsair Air 540". Glad to see I'm not the only fan of this case. I like this case because it reminds me of the W.O.P.R from War Games. I'm not the type that gets nutty with bright internal accent lighting...
Back
Top