• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by phelan1777

  1. P

    OCing Event @ NJ MicroCenter June 2nd.

    {didn't see a thread for news/info, sorry, but wanted to get word out) Hey guys, just thought I would spread the word. June 2nd a number of guys from XtremeSystems.org are getting together @ the MC in norther NJ. If you live near and want to meet up with some others from EOC, XS, [H]...
  2. P

    WTB: losing my sanity searcing for missing V keyboard Key.

    I have a Saitek Eclipse, I have since painted the keyboard, and re-assembled it, one issue........I am missing the "V" key. Apparently my gf's cat decided to "borrow" the key to play with it, I have spent two weeks looking for it. Saitek wants me to ship the whole thing back...........I am not...
  3. P

    WD 150GB Raptor $169 @ Microcenter

    I just got QX6700/PC2800/680I, add in my 8800GTS SLI. I can't wait to see what I get for scores, as I will be running off my 74GB Raptor, and just got a deal one a second one for 80$ so I can run them in RAID!
  4. P

    WD 150GB Raptor $169 @ Microcenter

    I have BF2 installed on my 74GB and its not my boot drive, but I am still one of the first in game and usually airborne by the time others are spawning ;-p.
  5. P

    What is the brand of your case?

    2 Stacker 810 1 TJ06 1 Cheiftech mid tower
  6. P

    hyper stacker

    hey, regarding your HDD cage, if you remove the three pieces of metal from the front of the HDD cage you will greatly increase airflow across yoyour HDDs and also lose a dust catcher that would only limit air flow. Sweet look to the case and I like how you mounted your PA.
  7. P

    Monarch Computer Bites the Dust?

    I used to be a big fan of Monarch then after a couple of times, especially where I had to wait nearly two weeks for my case to ship 2 day shipping and the case was in stock, or so the website said and I was told by customer service I backed off buting from them.
  8. P

    1 day only - p180 black - $90 shipped - outpost

    I love the "Spend Wisely" advice :-p.
  9. P

    Dumpster Diving!

    Hmm my D-Diving adventure. I was working for an IT company that was moving out of state, so they were cleaning out the old site. MY god I had a ball, after work when everyone left I would hop in and start digging. Picked up a "dead" 80GB external USB drive, tossed the HDD it was dead, but...
  10. P

    dunno if it's hot costco 22" viewsonic 299 + 15 shipping

    Damn I coudl buy it too :-P But not righ tnow...............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  11. P

    OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU $109 AR

    I am tempted but after having to wait 10 days for 2 day shipping because Monarch sat on my case for said period of time, and I got shitty responses from them I am not happy. I used to be a big fan of Monarch. :( NE has it for 130ish after rebates.
  12. P

    30% off cupon "hack"

    I have 5 coupons, all for 30% found them at the Custmer Service Desk, Fairless Hills PA Tried another BB no go, but if anyone wants one I can mail it tomorrow, PM me for details. I was tempted to get a newer Raptor for 120$ish if I was allowed to use the rebate. Don't have the cash right now...
  13. P

    Free Starbucks Iced Coffee

    My gf will soooooooooo owe me a HUGE FAVOR for this :-P
  14. P

    30% off cupon "hack"

    So, if I am following this right, I could talk a manager/cashier into letting me pay 104$-/+ for a New Raptor?
Back
Top