Recent content by pezz0re

  1. P

    my corsair pc is done

    Nice setup! I wish I had gotten a hx PSU a while back but ohh well.. I just setup my 800D rig tonight, I have a question for you and the SSD you installed, did you put it in the hot swap bays? did any of the screws provided fit on your SSD??? I wasted an hour finding some screws for it I was...
  2. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    Jeff got me 2x9800gtx OC+ 1024MB because they couldn't get me another 8800 for SLI! woot BFG comes through in the end!
  3. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    yay Jeff to the rescue!!
  4. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    lol, I guess they really don't want to send me an 8800.... I don't have the card yet but the Fedex tracking invoice says GF96512GTE which will be a 9600 512MB... I even wrote all over the RMA # do not send a 9600... Ohh and I called them when they had it in the warehouse, reminded them not to...
  5. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    wow have I had bumpy ride... So after getting a 9600GT back instead of a 8800GTS 640OC2, I got another RMA and they apologized and said they would get me the proper card... a week later I got my RMA back, but it was another 9600GT :confused: . I call back and since my RMA was 3 months...
  6. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    So that downgrade 9600GT they sent me, they agreed to send my another 8800gts oc2, took only about a week to RMA that which is awesome but sadly it was another 9600 :( now they told me to hold onto the 9600 and the warehouse will either send me my 8800 or call me up for a compromise. I dont...
  7. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    You can get a free shipping label via email from them, takes like 3 days to come in and it went to my spam folder (it was bilingual eng/fr) Also since I have a 2nd 8800GT OC2 they will re-send the RMA, I'm guessing its going to take >1 month but I suppose I should have let them know I bought a...
  8. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    ohh, and I was stupid enough and bought a 2nd BFG 8800GTS OC2 to run them in SLI... so now I have a 9600GT that is pretty much useless to me..
  9. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    I reached the end, and its not pretty :mad: I Originally RMA'd my 8800GTS, good turn around time, about 5 business days, got a 8800GTS OC2 back (woot) but it died after about 6 hours of use.... RMA'd recieved @Factory Dec08....... just got it back on Jan17th, but now its a 9600GT...
Back
Top