• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by perchegs

  1. P

    Cooler Recommendations i7

    I went with a dual fan CM one for my i7-875k. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181011 Price is right, the noise and airflow are fantastic, ratings are great, even has a manufacturer rebate to boot. If you aren't trying to go ALL OUT, it seems like a good middle of the...
  2. P

    Buying an open box processor

    I find it all to convenient that he can't test it and wants to sell it "as is". Should offer him half what he is asking and if he turns you down, then buy it for his asking price. If he agrees to take the price down to ~25% then either his time is worth so much that 150dollars isn't worth...
  3. P

    Black Friday Gaming Rig

    Specifically trying to get a motherboard/memory for my i5-760 my friend is selling me for 150 dollars (he lost his job mid build). I want a gaming rig mainly, but needs to have some oomph is other fields as well. It comes with a aftermarket fan, and I will eventually get a new GPU as well, but...
  4. P

    The Future Of Gaming

    It is only 1 game. Try the DDR style'd game for Kinect and tell me if you can win without moving. It btw is quite precise.
  5. P

    Black Friday Gaming Rig

    Point of Thread: To build the best value gaming rig, utilizing either the Black Friday / Christmas deals or simply parts from a B&M Fry's/Newegg.com store. I assume some people will be going with un-lockable cores to save money or otherwise cutting corners. If so please give a general idea...
Back
Top