Recent content by peper

  1. P

    Hyundai W243D

    Thanks. Think I'll just buy it and see whether I like it or not :)
  2. P

    Hyundai W243D

    Any opinions on it? It seems to fit my needs specwise, but Hyundai isn't really popular for it's lcds, or is it?
  3. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    What do you think about Hyundai W243D?
  4. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Any new models that would fit? Still didn't get my new lcd ;/
  5. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Still noone with opinion on: - Samsung SM2443BW, SM2443NW and SM2443FW - what's the difference among them and from BWT?
  6. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    As I said earlier, I'm not from USA and displays that cost $500 in USA are much more expensive here. For example, U2410 is $700.
  7. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    What do you think about SM2693HM? It's 25,5" so maybe close enough :)
  8. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    I don't need anything better than TN so wasn't considering LP2475W but his TN brother LP2445W. Anyone with an opinion on: - NEC MultiSync EA241WM - what's the difference from the -BK one? - Samsung SM2443BW, SM2443NW and SM2443FW - what's the difference among them and from BWT? - HP L2445w
  9. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Bump.
  10. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    I can't really find any reviews of these specific models. I can get: - NEC MultiSync EA241WM - what's the difference from the -BK one? - Samsung SM2443BW, SM2443NW and SM2443FW - what's the difference among them and from BWT? - HP L2445w Which one would you especially recommend knowing my needs?
  11. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    This one doesn't really meet my needs. Are there any new models coming that could meet them?
  12. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    There are actually many older models available here, but I'm not too fond of buying a model that's not manufactured any more. 2493hm is not one of them and it didn't get the best review at prad anyway. 25.5/26" seems a bit too much for me.
  13. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    I see you are looking at a lot of 1920x1080 displays. They are all out for me, but your thread is useful nonetheless. Do you also know the difference between G2400WD and G2400WT? And whether the interpolation problems with G2400WT described here...
  14. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Well, here, anything better than TN costs $700+ ;/ http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=2049206 seems to be suggesting BenQ G2400WD. How is it different from G2400W and G2400WT? The last one didn't get the highest score from prad...
  15. P

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    <=$500 I think, given that i am not really paying in $ and displays are a bit more expensive here. Any TN should be in my price range and it should be fine for my needs too. Thanks for the link!
Back
Top