You seem like a good guy, the_servicer, quite respectable.
It's super interesting, this whole thing, and I would have to turn it on and see what it was all about. It could be nothing, could be pirated software, could be new tech development...who knows!?
Otherwise, as long as I'm not losing...
I don't have a conventional lifestyle, and spend a lot of time in random places, so the laptop suits me. If it can run WoW well then I know it can do anything else I need it to do.
Thank you for the links and advice guys!
I appreciate your reply!
From what I have researched I think you are 100% correct on everything. Maybe there will be good sales in these next couple of months.
I'm not a big techie, but I think I can build it. Will you help me out?
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Games: World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch
Light photo editing/Meme Creation
Web Browsing
2) What's your budget? Are tax and...