• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Pedrovsk

  1. P

    Razer Mamba 4G

    Can you guys tell me what type + color is the mouse pad you're using? I've read the Mamba works better on white pads... I usually prefer to use black cloth pads and apparently the Mamba doesn't behave too well with those? Thanks.
  2. P

    Good 5.1 digital speakers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte?

    Regarding Z-5500's bass.. My current subwoofer is set at about 0,5 from a 1 to 10 scale, as I don't like hearing its effects so often. Does that mean I'm only basically using the lower bass, like you said the Z-5500 is only good for? What good is digital for then? :confused: I thought it...
  3. P

    Good 5.1 digital speakers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte?

    You mean Z-680 right? Aren't they supposed to be a predecessor of the Z-5500? I've read the Z-5500 have longer cables, support DTS 96/24 and get rid of the hiss that plagued the Z-680.
  4. P

    Good 5.1 digital speakers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte?

    The problem with http://www.audioholics.com/ is that it doesn't ship to Portugal, where I live :( I've seen most of the suggestions are to get a 5.1 receiver. Well I already bought one, but it's in my basement with my consoles and TV for home theater connected to a 4.1 setup with Sony...
  5. P

    Good 5.1 digital speakers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte?

    Hmm those look a little too big for my study though. I guess I should have mentioned.. My PC is on a small study room, the speakers stand near the window and on the table etc, so there's not much space for the home theater speaker setups. Thanks
  6. P

    Good 5.1 digital speakers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte?

    Hello, I've recently bought this sound card for my new build. The thing is I'm still trying to decide on the speakers... I've been pondering something around 250$-400$, no more. It'd be a plus if they are digital since my analog speakers keep getting a buzzing interference, and I would...
  7. P

    only x-fi for gaming?

    Thanks! I take it you had experience with all the 3 cards? The Forte really sounds like what I'm looking for. Seems very nice for its size! Thanks for your contribution once more! :)
  8. P

    only x-fi for gaming?

    I have a Creative Audigy 2. I'm planning to have Win XP 64 bit and Win Vista 64 bit both with dual boot. I'm currently on a Creative Inspire 6.1 Analog Speaker setup and I'll be still using it with the new system for a while, with 5.1 on Vista and 6.1 on XP. Later I'm planning to replace...
  9. P

    Corsair HX1000

    But not if you wanted to add an extra 295 for SLI in the near-future right? That's why I'm getting the HX1000, even for one 295, as I plan to do SLI in a couple of months when the prices drop further.
  10. P

    Corsair HX1000

    Anyone know what's up with the DOAs and the clicking-noises after 1 month of use on some of these? I've read a couple of complaints by some users on newegg... and I was thinking of buying this PSU too... Should I be worried or do you think those issues will be less frequent from now on since...
  11. P

    Do I Need A New UPS?

    You mean something like this? This one has battery backup and allows me to connect the modem router. Maybe I'll get one of these and replace my current surge protection power strip. I believe not all sockets of this battery backup provide battery power, so I guess I'd just connect the...
  12. P

    Do I Need A New UPS?

    How do you connect the cable modem and router to the UPS? All the power sockets I see are those of the same type used for the Computer and Monitor... I'm a total noob at this, but I'm currently using a 1000VA UPS, but only for Monitor and Computer, and I've been wondering if I could still...
  13. P

    Will my HX620 hold up?

    Do you need HX1000 instead of HX620 if it's just a single stock GTX 295? But if I plan on having stock SLI GTX 295s on the near-future a HX1000 is the way to go?
  14. P

    Best 17'' LCD Monitor from Samsung for gaming at the moment?

    Hey, I have a 17 inch LCD monitor from Samsung - SynchMaster 172x - for 5 years and been very happy with it. Unfortunately today after cleaning it a spot has appeared in the middle. The spot color is blue when the background is white and black when the background is grey. It seems to be the...
Back
Top