• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Pdx

  1. P

    so what you buying on black friday?

    It's a little after 5pm here on the west coast (Oregon) and on the way home a couple hours earlier i drove by our local BB and there was at least 20 people in line already. It's 42 degrees and raining HARD. Only 5 or 6 people in front of CC (but still) Last year i hit CompUSA's...
  2. P

    Black Friday 2006 Deals

    yep, it's that time of the year... I still use http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ and http://blackfridayhome.com/ for my ads. Portland, Oregon Last year i hit CompUSA (easy to get in took 2 hours in line to pay) then to FRY's (big mistake) i got some great items and deals but at...
  3. P

    Modders in Portland Oregon

    I went to Milwaukie High, then moved to gresham but now I'm out by iNTEL(s) and Nike, for those that know this town. ;) But I'm just starting to learn [H]ard cases.
  4. P

    $149 PC at Outpost.com

    My "mother-in-law" snagged 2 of these on B.F. at Fry's for $99 (she got her limit of 1 her hubby got 1) She gave it to us (mainly my wife) as a home office comp. Because i turned our main one into some monster living room gaming sys. :D Seems like a great lil comp (after i dumped the...
  5. P

    Black Friday...what did you get?

    My jaw dropped when I rounded the corner and seen the parking lot was FULL. No probs getting a spot and getting inside. It was the checkout lines from hell inside!!!! The vid card i wanted were all gone and so was the 200g hard drive. I did snag the Altec 2.1 speakers i wanted and some...
Back
Top