• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pclstyle

  1. P

    4GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro: $5.99 Shipped @Buy.com

    lol, cause you didn't get in on a 5.99 deal that was bound to max quickly? welcome to online shopping, enjoy your stay.
  2. P

    Gateway T-1620 Missing Drivers on WinXP

    +Sorry I posted this in the Motherboard section as well, wasn't sure what category this issue belonged to. Mod please remove whichever post isn't in the right place. So I just purchased a T-1620 Gateway during BF. Specs...
  3. P

    Gateway T-1620 Missing Drivers on WinXP

    So I just purchased a T-1620 Gateway during BF. Specs: http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/2007/Triton/1014881R/1014881Rnv.shtml It came preloaded with Vista, so when I got home I did a wipe and installed WinXP. The notebook didn't come with a driver disk or anything, so I figured I'd be...
  4. P

    lsass.exe, userinit.exe -60 seconds till shutdown, SASSER virus? - can't get past log

    So my dad's laptop is having some severe problems. He's running windows xp, sp1 - yeah, i know, he needs to update. Recently he's been having this error after booting normally. He gets to the logon screen, but after inputting his password, everything moves ridiculously slowly from that point...
  5. P

    ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

    As I said, I myself would vouch for your willingness to help as well, and Monarch as a company is at the top of my of places to purchase from when ordering components. I don't know the story behind Spazilton's particular case, nor do I support the method he chose to present his circumstances- I...
  6. P

    ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

    I appreciate you typing that up man. Monarch has a definite sway over this forum, as well as many others — and often those who have customer complanits stay silent amidst all the praise for their hot deals/CS. But there definitely are issues with the company, namely their "charge...
  7. P

    x1900 AIW $149.99 POSSIBLY

    try to checkout
  8. P

    ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

    The product you requested is no longer available. GONE (when u try to checkout)
  9. P

    ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

    the OOS comes after the order confirms
  10. P

    ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

    Lol, how late are you? 700 REPLIES at SD, who knows how many views + anandtech + bb + HF HF got it last, I think.
  11. P

    x1900 AIW $149.99 POSSIBLY

    probably the same reason they haven't shown it out of stock when there are a zillion orders for it - b/c things seem to be done manually, not automated. Anyway, this is just what I'm hearing ... anyone from west coast stores have any input?
  12. P

    x1900 AIW $149.99 POSSIBLY

    so according to a friend who works at the cambridge, ma store — they are already aware of the problem. I guess like a billion do-gooders have already called it in to the toll free line, and it's being changed once they get into the store at 10. He says they don't make exceptions in-store/B&M...
  13. P

    NF4 Ultra-D - Upgraded chipset hs/fan and CPU hs/f, comp keeps restarting :(

    thanks for the replies, figured it out... On the ultra-d there are orange and yellow slots. apparently my ram hates yellow slots- i had shifted them during the hs/fan upgrade because the arctic freezer makes it necessary to sort of "wedge" the closest ram stick under the base of the...
  14. P

    NF4 Ultra-D - Upgraded chipset hs/fan and CPU hs/f, comp keeps restarting :(

    I upgraded the chipset hs/f to the one stickied, and the cpu hs/fan on my mobo to Arctic Freezer 64. Now, my computer keeps restarting. All the fans are working fine- smart guardian shows their temps at their lowest they've ever been. However, after a few minutes in windows, my computer...
  15. P

    [Dell] HOT! Do NOT Miss!

    Well, here's the code- hope it still works for you guys that haven't gotten in on the deal yet. PNH08B8MBDRK1W (exp 5/3, 1000 uses)
Back
Top