• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pbxcomm

  1. P

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    To all, One other note: There has been discussions on what Clusters to use for the O/S partition. I persnally use 64K with RAID 0. How I pull this off: From a formatted (free space drive), create a small 400 - 500 MB partion in the FRONT of the drive using default cluster size 2k or 4k. mark...
  2. P

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    Ok... To all, Here is what I found to be a successful install of Windows 7 or 2008 Server using INTEL/RAID 0 (ASUS Rampage IV Extreme): Start the Windows installation, when prompted for drivers (no drives show or displayed), place the ORIGINAL ASUS CD that came with your board. Search for...
  3. P

    What is your Win Experience Index or any other benchmark score with your RAM?

    Hello all.... I'm new here so I thought I would add my score. Not bad for a 6 -7 year old machine. I have scored a 7.2 when I boot to my Intel SSD RAID. So, I'm thinking an upgrade to an ASUS Extreme IV. What do you all think???? More details about my computer Component...
Back
Top