A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I think a more practical way to do this would be to remove the keying from the connector on Microsoft's Kinect. Since their are already pins on both sides, the connector could easily be modified to be fully reversible.
While the person who made this is very good with graphics design, they clearly have no concept of mechanical or electrical design. Even if all the reliability issues were worked out the cost would add several dollars to every product it was on.
As ninjaturtle pointed out, they really only started one or two cars with the battery. The running car's alternators started the rest. A bunch of D size NiCd batteries in series would have probably worked the same. They are just hoping you have no understanding of how cars work.
I wonder if anyone will get the idea to send in thousands of bogus subpoenas to TWC or any other ISP. How long would it take them to figure out the legitimate ones?
I am looking to buy a cheap PCI-X graphics card. Not PCI-Express, PCI-X. I have looked everywhere I can think of and the cheapest I can find is around $300 I would like to pay somewhere in the region of $200. (This may be wishful thinking...)
If by some highly unlikely event you get to the point where you would sell one of the 24port ones for around $100 pm me.... :D (not that this will happen)