• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Pawan

  1. P

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Mine at the moment:
  2. P

    Macbook Pro 2Ghz, 2gb ram, Glossy Screen + Parallels 4 free

    Your inbox is full, I can't reply to your PM.
  3. P

    Help choosing Audio Setup (Speakers/Amp)

    I need some help in choosing an audio setup for my HTPC. I do not know much about amps and speakers therefore I would like some recommendations :) Priority wise, it would be movies first, followed by music, and then games. Im looking for a 5.1 or 7.1 setup. I would like to know would it be...
Back
Top