Recent content by PaulyCC

  1. P

    24 glossy non TN!

    Well as others have mentioned the 24" Apple LED.. the difference is from this old thread, there now IS an adapter to go from DVI TO Mini-Displayport... unfortunately it's a bit expensive .... http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-DVI-to-Mini-DisplayPort-Converter-p-17859.html Not to mention one could...
  2. P

    NEC 23" IPS EA231WMi

    Thanks for the response, I thought I was pretty clear on my "issues". ;) I'm aware of the spec's and that it has a DVI input.. The switcher box you linked has a maximum res of 1600x1200, although there are some users who've had success with this switcher at 1920x1200, I've had not so...
  3. P

    NEC 23" IPS EA231WMi

    I pulled the trigger on this one, it really fit all of my needs (I thought) at a great price point. My main need is one display for my two workstations, (both have quadro nvidia cards with dual DVI) and both using a monitor digital connection at 1920x1080 (or higher :) ) at 60hz. ...Had...
Back
Top