Recent content by PaulG

  1. P

    Motorola's CEO to Get $66M Golden Parachute

    There you are. Respect their authority or they will chop you into little bits. And eat you. With golden forks and salad made of money.
  2. P

    Problem with Ubuntu 10.10 and SD Card

    Hello all, I'm having an issue with a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.10 and a 8GB SDCard. Whenever I try to use the card with ext2, 3, or 4 I get an error that the card cannout be mounted. It's a brand new 8GB SDHC card. I can format and use it with NTFS but I am trying to get a Panda board up...
  3. P

    Blizzard Timeline Leaked

    Wow. Just like... Wow.
  4. P

    Craigslist’s CEO Is Not Sending You A Free iPad

    What, wait, so I'm *not* getting a free iPad? Damn you Apple!
  5. P

    Ten Best Ways to Screw Up Your Computer

    My "favorite" was a dodgy CPU fan. Just didn't have enough time to order a new one from NewEgg before it bit the dust :-(
  6. P

    Google Planning Music Store to Take on Apple

    Give it 10 years and we'll have a whole new generation of Google vs Apple haters.
  7. P

    Nigerian ‘Prince’ Gets 12 years for Scams

    I'm just glad I sent my money to the REAL Prince. Ha! Fool me once....
Back
Top