• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by paul25rs

  1. P

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    i had my freezer7 on with no problems. just bend the lower fins up a lil bit
  2. P

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    the hr05 doesnt get in the way of the heat pipes, the stock one does. I think the reason he had to modify it was because he had to rearrange the heatsink so the pipes dont touch the stock nb which is huge but doing that got the caps in the way. thats all just speculation though.
  3. P

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I was thinking about trying silicon screws to screw the fan onto the heatsink, that way the screws will be wedged inbetween the fins but they wouldnt actually cut into them.I was also considering the zalman fan mounts but I dont think they have one that fits 40mm fans.
  4. P

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    Computer is running stable at 3200 with a 457 FSB with memory at 840 with 4-4-4-12-2t on e6300. I was cooling the cpu with arctic freezer 7 and now that I got my tuniq tower in, i'll probably push it past 3.4 tonight. I had to set my vcore to the setting right about 1.4, and my nb to 1.5...
Back
Top