• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by patsfan

  1. P

    New MSI Neo2 Plat system, tell me what you think

    sorry you don't like the case, but i want to have something decent looking that is going to be holding my shit together, not a case that looks like my old Dell Dimension from 8 years ago. The cavalier is solidly built, no flimsy parts and there is no sacrifice in quality with the screwless...
  2. P

    Building first AMD Athlon 64 3200+ system, check it out

    This is my updated computer. I'll put changes first Heatsink - Thermalright XP-90 (with an 80mm ultra quiet cooler master led fan) $39.99 CrazyPC.com PSU - OCZ 420 $100 NewEgg.com Memory - Geil UltraX Series 1gb $260 NewEgg.com ---------------------- CPU - Athlon64 3200+...
  3. P

    New MSI Neo2 Plat system, tell me what you think

    This is my updated computer. I'll put changes first Heatsink - Thermalright XP-90 (with an 80mm ultra quiet cooler master led fan) $39.99 CrazyPC.com PSU - OCZ 420 $100 NewEgg.com Memory - Geil UltraX Series 1gb $260 NewEgg.com ---------------------- CPU - Athlon64 3200+...
  4. P

    Building first AMD Athlon 64 3200+ system, check it out

    i just built this computer for my uncle and it works fine, however i didn't overclock anything for him. the case is real nice. good looking and the whole interior is screwless. I didn't know what two of the wires from the case were. Green and white + and - wires, wasn't sure what they were...
  5. P

    New MSI Neo2 Plat system, tell me what you think

    Looking to build a new system, however I don't need anything TOO crazy. This is what I was looking at putting together, but I'm not an expert, so I would appreciate any comments or input on this build. I won't be looking to do extreme overclocking. Motherboard - MSI Neo2 Platinum Processor-...
  6. P

    Building first AMD Athlon 64 3200+ system, check it out

    Looking to build a new system, however I don't need anything TOO crazy. This is what I was looking at putting together, but I'm not an expert, so I would appreciate any comments or input on this build. I won't be looking to do extreme overclocking. Motherboard - MSI Neo2 Platinum Processor-...
Back
Top