Recent content by patric

  1. P

    Closed no luck

    I'll DM you so we don't spam this thread.
  2. P

    Closed no luck

    I have an unlocked Pixel 7 that I just upgraded from a few weeks ago. It's in great shape and just needs to be reset.
  3. P

    FS/T: Random ram, watches etc/ LF: 12th gen Dell 2.5" SAS hdd with caddies, mini pc for Opnsense, Intel 2.5Gbe nic, 64gb 2.5 ssd

    Is the Pixel Watch 3 LTE or wifi? I do have a 2x16gb set of G.Skill DDR5 6000 CL 36 RAM that's been laying around for a while. I'm willing to sell it below current prices considering I bought it cheap almost 3 years ago.
  4. P

    Found local.

    Sending you a PM
  5. P

    Found local.

    I have 2 8GB Kingston Fury Beast sticks somewhere. I'll take a look in the morning and DM you the specs if I can find them.
  6. P

    Why have RAM prices skyrocketed?

    2023 was a great year for RAM I guess. Microcenter had piles of returned RAM from their combo deals.
  7. P

    WTB: 512GB or 1TB Gen 3 2230 NVME drive.

    I'm looking to upgrade the NVME drive in a Surface Pro 7+, so it needs to be Gen 3 and 2230 form factor. Let me know what you have and what you want for it if you have an extra laying around!
  8. P

    [SOLD]FS - 3080TI

    Bump for a good seller! I bought his other 3080ti from him a couple of years ago and it's still working great!
  9. P

    WTB: $70 GPU

    I have an RX580 8GB just sitting on a shelf that I was going to try to give away locally. $25 and it's yours.
  10. P

    all gone

    If you find anyone that only wants the mobo and RAM, I'd be interested in the CPU.
  11. P

    Found: 1 TB NVME

    I love going to Microcenter, just not during the holidays. It's ridiculous in there right now.
  12. P

    Found: 1 TB NVME

    Bumping. Please don't make me have to go to Microcenter during the holidays!
Back
Top