Recent content by patohi

  1. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    lol
  2. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    lol
  3. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    lol
  4. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hey Tool727! I agree your monitor sucks! lol I can't believe they sent it back out! It is hard to tell if you are surfing the web or using the desktop but photos or movies is just so so sad to watch. So i got my RMA have to pay for #@$@!&$ shipping and I told them to not send this monitor...
  5. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Forgot this and this one more k done.
  6. P

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hi on day 2 with my 263n. Love the size the view angles and have a stuck pixel in the center but i don't care. Problem is this was a newegg open box and i think for a reason. In all photos and movies everything is muddy and blotchy. It is this grey/green muddyness in dark areas of the pictures...
Back
Top