Recent content by Patme

  1. P

    Choppy AC3 sound - any way to fix it?

    Hello, I'm using my PC for Home Cinema. It's rather good machine (AMD64 X2 4200+, 4GB RAM, GF8800GTX, SB X-Fi XtremeMusic running on Vista 32bit with AC3filter and Media Player Classic for playback). All worked fine untill I decided to buy an AVR (Onkyo 606) for better sound experience...
  2. P

    No signal detected on Benq V2400W

    [removed] . .
  3. P

    Can't get AC3 output on my X-Fi card

    Nevermind, managed to fix it. had to set my spdif output as default (previously my speakers was default)
  4. P

    Can't get AC3 output on my X-Fi card

    Ok here is the thing. I have Win Vista32, SB X-Fi XtremeMusic card (with latest drivers), and an Audio Receiver. Connected my audio card to this receiver thru SPDIF. The receiver can play it, but is receiving PCM format only. I would like to send an AC3 to it and this is where the problem...
Back
Top