• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by PatitoStark

  1. P

    PCIE Bifurcation

    Hi, Anyone with a ncase splitter that can show with images how it is placed? I do not see visually how it would look or how I would have to put buying one for one gpu 2 slots and capture card. thanks
  2. P

    PCIE Bifurcation

    Hi all, As much as I have searched the internet, I have only found this wonderful space where perhaps you can help me. Currently I have to mount a streaming pc on a NCase M1 with a 3900x, an asus b550i and a rtx 2060 2 gigabyte with slot .. As I have space I can place a pci e elgato x4...
Back
Top