• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Parpaing

  1. P

    LG 48CX

    Thanks a lot for your responses, glad to know I am not alone on this. Yes I am talking about HDR, in SDR I can't see any problem either. I checked lors' youtube video and a slight banding on the wall is present in YCC444 8bit, but much more visible in RGB 10bit. Concerning settings, I followed...
  2. P

    LG 48CX

    Hello, I recently got a LG C1. Most guides recommend to set color format to RGB and color depth to 10 bpc in NVCP, but with these settings I ran into some issues with color banding, for exemple on this test pattern : http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/gradient.php However, when I set RGB 8 bpc in...
Back
Top