Recent content by PaparasGT

  1. P

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I really like your screen and the XBox controller thingy... Where did you get the cushion for your chair's right arm? How do you call such a thing? I would really use one too...
  2. P

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    Nice wall... Got any links for that?
  3. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    We need MORE!!!!!!
  4. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    How does your 680 perform on a Gen2 PCI-E?
  5. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Is it the font blue, or is it the camera that makes it look like it? I found fliqlo a couple of hours ago, but I can't change the font...
  6. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    What screensaver is that? Is it the fliqlo?
  7. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Here is mine
  8. P

    Post your Workstation 2012

    I love that wall. I found it on Deviantart, but it doesn't look so greeny... Where did you find yours?
Back
Top